Reckoning exists so that children (4-18) in vulnerable communities will be local/global leaders.
How? We facilitate personal and social transformation by training, coaching and equipping individuals and communities to become local and global leaders using what we call, The Reckoning Approach.
The reckoning approach focuses on character development using our unique art-making programs designed to unlock the leader in everyone.
An overview of Reckoning
Internships and gap year programs>
We are now receiving applications for the fall of 2013
For our after school program ‘LEAD’ We are looking for interns to fill the following jobs:
- Working with children in an after school program
- Shadowing the art director and learning how to create art projects
- Web designer – Mobile website/ social media integration
- Administration – creating protocols and systems to help organize and evaluation our programs.
- Translation into Dutch and proofreading our materials
- Get experience coaching and training the children